LVM 21 Club Message Board

Full Version: Reputation how-to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So what's the deal with the "rep" rating??? In my user CP, I have four green box comments, but it says my reputation level is an 8. What does all of this mean???? And how do I award or penalize someone else's rep? Or is that power reserved for an elite few??

Just curious, I'm not interested in running for prom queen here!! Rolleyes
now you are just bragging...

or should I not mention that I am not as reputable as you are?

But that is an interesting question...is that number 75 in our list now?
At th bottom of everyones avatar is this thing~

Group: Registered

There is a little + or - in the Reputation spot and you can click on the positive or negative and then add a comment. It's a nice little way to let people know you appreciate hem or hate them I guess. LOL. Then you can go to your own User CP (control panel) and see what others have said about you!
oh and dont forget to sign your name to them after the message or the person wont know its from you!
secret hate mail!!!! OMG! You should have never told us dummies that did not figure it out on our own...you may have created a monster!

I am so excited to be able to be evil and let my dark side out....but more importantly, do I have a word limit to my love notes and hate emails? I mean I can't "hi" in less than 250 words.
OMG TOJ too funny~ trust me you won't have to sign your name to anything. We all know that you are you :)
voyadelante Wrote:

So what's the deal with the "rep" rating???  In my user CP, I have four green box comments, but it says my reputation level is an 8.  What does all of this mean????  And how do I award or penalize someone else's rep?  Or is that power reserved for an elite few??

Just curious, I'm not interested in running for prom queen here!! :rolleyes:

Voya... I am sure that you haven't gotten this far in life without already having a reputation.  Just a vibe I am picking up on.:youbet:

I am glad that you don't have your hopes up for Prom queen.  That will probably go to someone in a red dress and a hairy back.:scared:
Reference URL's