LVM 21 Club Message Board
Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - Printable Version

+- LVM 21 Club Message Board (http://lvm.createmybb.com)
+-- Forum: Main (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. (/showthread.php?tid=1056)

Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - cannon - 06-21-2007 01:59 PM

Ahem...

Yo, Xtal don't bogart the cowbell, sister. This country needs some LVM lovin'. Besides, we'll mail it back to you in time for little Lulu's arrival in December. Wink

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - RunnerAngie - 06-22-2007 12:52 AM

Too funny Cannon!

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - CPAK - 06-26-2007 10:05 AM

Just thought I would post that I haven't received the cowbell. I was next on the cowbell schedule. I don't know where it's at.

Here is a link to the schedule:

http://lvm.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=272

No big deal, I just didn't want anyone to think that I had it.

James

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - lvrunner - 06-26-2007 10:27 AM

Hi James,

It will be our turn after you.  Just mail it to me after you are done with it.  I am bringing it up to Edmonton.  Thanks.

- David

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - fimfam - 06-26-2007 10:56 AM

I have PM'ed Crystal again to see if she still has it. Evidently she's gotten quite attached to it. We may have to pry it away from her hot little hands.

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - RunnerAngie - 06-26-2007 11:30 AM

I bet she rings it every night for that baby in her belly :)

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - cannon - 06-27-2007 06:18 AM

I wonder if she's at 21 weeks yet.:P

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - RunnerAngie - 06-27-2007 07:06 AM

Actually she might be since they found out the sex of the baby and that is usually done at a 20 week ultrasound :)

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - Lesley - 06-28-2007 02:11 AM

I believe Ms. Xtal is only around the 13-14 week range but I could be mistaken. I just remember something about a 10K race and conception dates, that's all. She just has easy access to all the high-tech baby de-coder equipment.

We totally spaced the cowbell at the Relay... the cowbell seriously needs to come back into rotation again though!

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - RunnerAngie - 06-28-2007 04:20 AM

Oh Les~ I forgot that Crystal IS the baby ultrasound professional!!! Too fun. She can peek in that little girl all the time!

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - lvrunner - 07-04-2007 04:18 AM

Crystal,

Knock, knock!!!  May be you are still on vacation and missed all these posts, we do need the OCB back please. :(

- David

RE: Now, I hate to call people out, but I gotta do it. - omgxtalrunsalot - 07-14-2007 08:28 AM

OhMyGoshIamSoSorry!!!!!!

The cowbell was lost for a few weeks in boxes during my move, but I found it, and it's all packed up, ready to be shipped out.
Fimfam pm-ed me and said it goes to James next. All I need is an address - I am going to the post office on Monday.

Again, I am so sorry for hogging it for so long. :( Life gets crazy sometimes.