Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Dear Mr. Elephant
fimfam
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
Dear Mr. Elephant

Dear Mr. Elephant:

Iíve noticed your infrequent postings of late. I hope you are okay. I miss your creative art work and your salient posts. Iím hoping your absence is not due to anything that may have been posted, if it is please let us know. I am sure we can come to an understanding. We need your input and wisdom on this message board. You are considered the father of the LVM21 club. You are to this message board what Thomas Jefferson was to the Declaration of Independence.

Sincerely

Master ding-donger
Jerry-orange-seed.

have road will run

06-23-2007 10:04 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
We're Tri-ing
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Dear Mr. Elephant

Jerry, you always know just what to say! I miss you too Mr. Elephant, its just not the same without you....:( Donna

06-23-2007 01:36 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
cannon

Mork calling Orson.
Oh, mighty Isis!
Calling Dr. Bombay. Emergency. Come right away.

LVM21 to Elephant... we miss you!!!

06-23-2007 02:40 PM
Lesley
Unregistered

Group: N/A

Missing ya, Albert!

06-28-2007 02:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Hey guys~ I am wondering if Albert is in Ohio having his heart rythm thing looked at. I though it was this summer that he was supposed to go. Hopefully all is well with him and he is just busy with family and work.

Albert~ if you have time pop in to let us know you are OK!

06-28-2007 04:19 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
elephant

RE:  Dear Mr. Elephant

RunnerAngie Wrote:

<snip>
Albert~ if you have time pop in to let us know you are OK!

Jerry, Donna, Melissa, Lesley and Angie,

Sorry for being MIA for so long, but life has been somewhat hectic for this little elephant:

• I am currently going through physical therapy for my stiff neck and shoulders after wrecking my yellow Mercedes SLK 230 on the freeway 13 days ago. It has gotten better and I hope that one more week of PT will do the trick.
  • I had to scramble to fine a new homeowners insurance after my insurance company (Auto Club of So. California) gave me a notice that they were not going to renew my policy due to three claims in the past year.
  • I have been going into afib more often, especially after any exercise. However, I usually return to NSR within 24 hours. This made me nervous about stopping my warfarin for five days prior to my colonoscopy (no tumors, no polyps)
  • BTW, I am scheduled to have my ablation with Dr. Natale on December 21st. However, it will be done at Marim General in California (he comes to California once a month to do ablations.)

Not to worry... I am still the same nutty elephant. To prove that... I have done a second parody on Grant Wood's American Gothic. This time I am honoring our two mid-westerners:

As you may recall, I did the first parody on this painting using VM and lefty flash, last year.

It is somewhat ironic that Lefty Flash had suggested doing this parody using Angie and Hill as the model just after the inaugural New LVM back in December of 2005.

:D

Albert

In NSR since 11/25/08.
Get adequate amount of sleep every night!

This post was last modified: 07-22-2007 10:57 AM by elephant.

07-22-2007 10:56 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Albert~SO good to hear from you. We have all truly missed you and hoped you have been doing well.

Sorry to hear of your car accident and neck/shoulder ahces :( Sounds like the therapist will have you good as new soon!

I am excited to hear that the cardiologist is coming to you for the ablation. That is fantastic. Let's just hope there are no more cancellations/delays as in the past. I pray that your rythm evens out a bit in the time approaching the procedure. Are you still able to run and what are your plans for the Vegas in December? If you are not able to run we still would love for you to be there if at all possible.

Keep smiling and living life to the fullest. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Angie

PS~ I LOVE the picture!!!!!

07-22-2007 11:02 AM
lvrunner

Hi Albert,

How are you?††Hope the ablation will fix your irregular heart beats.††BTW, are you planning to run the Disneyland 1/2 this year?††

- David

This post was last modified: 07-22-2007 02:41 PM by lvrunner.

07-22-2007 02:41 PM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

TOJ~ Thanks, I would love to use that pic for my avatar. I'll have to have Hill do it as I am clueless on the pictue thing :) We saw the original when we were at the Chicago Art Institute in June. I think the one Albert did is better :) LOL.

This post was last modified: 07-22-2007 11:07 PM by RunnerAngie.

07-22-2007 11:07 PM
The Other Jeff
Posting Freak Wannabe

Oh yes, it is a definite improvement. The original was just a bit desparate looking...the "new" version is full of hope and promise...not to mention smiles! You two look wonderful!

Opps! it hit 90...time to bring the orchids back inside for the day.

07-23-2007 12:59 AM
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: