Post Reply  Post Thread 

Can someone help an idiot out?
lefty_flash

Group: Registered
Can someone help an idiot out?

While I understand how the View New Posts and View Today's Posts links work, some of these threads are lengthy, and I don't log in very often.

The old BB had the ability to jump to the last post that you read in a Thread.

Is this availible here?

Also, any spell checker?

Please

<--- My 2005 Finisher Photo

This post was last modified: 10-03-2007 02:02 PM by lefty_flash.

10-03-2007 02:02 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CPAK
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Can someone help an idiot out?

Lefty,

From one idiot to another (just ask CBC :D). I don't think this board has that option of jumping to the last post when reading a thread. I just click on the last page of the thread, if I have been keeping up with it.

As far as spell checker, I'm sure you noticed I can't spell my way out of a paper bag :D I just copy/paste to Word to catch most of my mistakes. Don't worry about spelling, I'll never catch em.

James

<------ Franenthon 2011

JUST KEEP RUNNING

10-04-2007 03:22 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Thanks James for answering these ?'s! I wasn't sure and I always just go to the last page as well and read back. And hey, you know about me and typo's! Thats part of the fun :)

10-04-2007 03:33 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
voyadelante

Nice avatar, Angie!! You're all so beautiful!

10-04-2007 04:55 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
The Other Jeff
Posting Freak Wannabe

I have been meaning to say...you might want to photoshop the car out of your avatar...but great avatar Voy Adelante.  It sort of ruins some of the rustic look of cooking over a backpacking stove.

Oh, and to stay on thread...I guess none of us can help you out as we are all in the same boat!

This post was last modified: 10-04-2007 05:17 AM by The Other Jeff.

10-04-2007 05:16 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Thanks Mandy, that was taken before the teeny bopper concert we went to in August! LOL.

TOJ~ LOL, you are right about the car!

10-04-2007 05:25 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

I just spotted something up at the top of the message board home page~ under where it says "Welcome Back...." You have the options of choosing view new posts or view today's posts.

10-06-2007 06:48 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: