Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Help Wanted
fimfam
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE: Help Wanted

Don I can help at the registration table. Is anyone providing name tags this year?

have road will run

11-21-2007 09:16 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:Help Wanted

fimfam Wrote:

Don I can help at the registration table.Is anyone providing name tags this year?

Yep, Jer. We have a load of them we'll bring again this year. :)

May the course be with you.
11-21-2007 11:15 AM
ginger26.2
Posting Freak Wannabe

The Las Vegas Track Club will have a booth at the expo. We can pass out ribbons there.
I will be there on Saturday AM however whoever is supplying the ribbons-let me know and I'll let the volunteers at the booth on Friday know that they will be coming.
Note- You can't bring anything into the expo in bulk otherwise they will charge a union handling charge. I suspect that a bunch of ribbons will fit into someones bag, no?

Also --- FYI--- I volunteered to work at the LVTC booth on Sat. AM.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Santa run or the Canadian Run---so once these events are over, stop by the booth at the expo and say hi! I should be there til 12 noon or so.

11-21-2007 02:48 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Daniel M
Posting Freak Wannabe

That's great Martha, thanks. The ribbons don't exist yet but they will be designed by tomorrow, printed by the weekend and will arrive in town by Monday. I will make the arrangements to get you some for your shift at the expo. I will do a separate thread about the whole idea of the ribbons.

<----- Running in Edmonton at -22C / 7F
11-21-2007 03:16 PM
ginger26.2
Posting Freak Wannabe

Daniel-
Let me know how and where we can get them on Friday. We can have them at the booth both days.
Everyone running will have to come to the expo-it should be very easy to pass them out there.

11-22-2007 02:26 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Prince George old guy

I will help distrubute peace ribbons at the Great Canadian Fun Run as I should be there by 9:30 AM. Just let me know what you need and it shall be done oh great one.

"ABILITY IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. MOTIVATION DETERMINES WHAT YOU DO. ATTITUDE DETERMINES HOW WELL YOU DO IT" Lou Holtz

This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 07:11 AM by Prince George old guy.

11-29-2007 07:10 AM
SLW085
Posting Freak Wannabe

Don - you're all set with registration? I can surely help out between 4 and 5 pm on Saturday - just say the word.

Red Rock Canyon
11-29-2007 01:17 PM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: