Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Final "Official Version" of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster
elephant

Group: Registered
Final "Official Version" of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster

I have added information about the "UNofficial version" at the bottom of this post. See the text in RED.

I have finally finished the "official version" of the Las Vegas Message Board Addicts poster. This is the version that will be given to Canada Kevin for printing. [I'm a little late getting it to Kevin, so... if he doesn't have enough time to get the poster printer, you can blame me.]

I have started a new thread for this final "official version" so that I could leave the interim work copy intact at http://lvm.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=667. As you can see, the final version is quite a bit different then the interim version.

The image on this post is 900 x 600 pixels at 30% quality (143 KBytes). Hopeful, it is small enough not to cause any problems with your browser.

If you have a high speed connection and would like to see a much larger picture for details, you can check the 2700 x 1800 pixels version at http://abc4fun.com/lvm/2007poster_9x6in_300bpi50q.jpg (this version has a file size of 1,189 KBytes... it was output at 50% quality.)

If you are Kevin or someone who is Photoshop smart, you can download the ZIP file at http://abc4fun.com/lvm/2007poster_9x6in_300bpi.zip . This ZIP file contains a Photoshop file with the image and text. The file size is 22,780 KBytes.)

The intent was to have some of the avatar or other images for the truly addicted on either this message board or the office Devine message board. Due to the nature of the beast, I probably missed a few in spite of my best efforts. If I did, please accept my apologies. You will find some of the images quite small... unfortunately, some of the avatars were small and could not be enlarged without extreme burring... in these cases, I keep the images small to avoid pixelization... also; there was the matter of available space. BTW, I did recycle a couple of images from last year's poster since I thought that they were appropriate for this year as well.

Have fun playing "Where's Waldo". Rolleyes

Albert

[color=red][Edited on 11/27/07}

The "UNofficial version" contains 16 more avatars from both message boards. The added avatars are for Kamloop Kid, rkmjtk, Hilo Running Couple, icenuts, Braz, TriHumor, running x-gymnast, wanna do 26, BG from Sask., Marathon Maniac, ChicagoJoe, RunnerJen, RunnerJon, PinkChick, canadiandave and carebear.

You can see the "Unofficial version" at http://lvm.createmybb.com/showthread.php...9#pid44909

For the "UNofficial version" I have doubled the resolution on for the larger version so that it would have a resolution that can be printed on 18" x 12" size photo:

Enjoy the additional "find Waldo" game!

Albert

In NSR since 11/25/08.
Get adequate amount of sleep every night!

This post was last modified: 11-28-2007 09:47 PM by elephant.

11-27-2007 02:32 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

RE: Final "Official Version" of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster

Thats frigging awesome Albert! I have manage to find 3 pics of myself so far. LOL!

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
11-27-2007 02:40 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Kamloops Kid

RE:  Final "Official Version" of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster

Shy Flirt Wrote:

Thats frigging awesome Albert! I have manage to find 3 pics of myself so far. LOL!

Despite that, It is still awesome. hahaha

Great job Albert!!! AGAIN!!!:wav:

11-27-2007 02:44 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

Awww, Albert, wonderful job. You are amazing!

May the course be with you.
11-27-2007 02:47 AM
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

WOW!! Albert, that had to have been a TON of work! Its awesome!! Thank you so much for all the time and work you put into this! :D

<-----------2006 with my boys!
11-27-2007 02:51 AM
kathyb
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Final &quot;Official Version&quot; of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Po

Wow! Very impressive! I'm psyched I made it in!!

11-27-2007 02:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
lkc73
Posting Freak Wannabe

Amazing, just amazing!!!!

My boys and their crazy teeth even made it in, I'm all choked up!

Lisa

Up next:
Lost Dutchman 10k  2/16/14
OC half 5/4
Long beach half 10/12
Vegas half 11/16
11-27-2007 02:55 AM
Braz

Man that thing is like a Where's Waldo,

Incredible My friend, Incredible.

Braz

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

That aint no photoshop,
That's Old School...........
11-27-2007 03:04 AM
lvrunner

RE: Final &quot;Official Version&quot; of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster

Hello Albert,

How are you? Thanks again for the wonderful art work, have a great run this Sunday. :)

-David

11-27-2007 03:40 AM
Prncssrnnr
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Final &quot;Official Version&quot; of the 2007 Las Vegas Message Board Addicts Poster

That's awesome, you are freakin awesome! And I can't believe Tim made it in :lovestruck: right above my other hubby :lol_sign:

Life is good!
11-27-2007 04:03 AM
Pages (5): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: