Post Reply  Post Thread 

Reputation how-to...
voyadelante

Group: Registered
Reputation how-to...

So what's the deal with the "rep" rating??? In my user CP, I have four green box comments, but it says my reputation level is an 8. What does all of this mean???? And how do I award or penalize someone else's rep? Or is that power reserved for an elite few??

Just curious, I'm not interested in running for prom queen here!! Rolleyes

11-27-2007 05:18 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
The Other Jeff
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Reputation how-to...

now you are just bragging...

or should I not mention that I am not as reputable as you are?

But that is an interesting question...is that number 75 in our list now?

11-27-2007 11:20 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

At th bottom of everyones avatar is this thing~

There is a little + or - in the Reputation spot and you can click on the positive or negative and then add a comment. It's a nice little way to let people know you appreciate hem or hate them I guess. LOL. Then you can go to your own User CP (control panel) and see what others have said about you!

11-27-2007 11:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

oh and dont forget to sign your name to them after the message or the person wont know its from you!

<-----------2006 with my boys!
11-28-2007 12:19 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
The Other Jeff
Posting Freak Wannabe

secret hate mail!!!! OMG! You should have never told us dummies that did not figure it out on our own...you may have created a monster!

I am so excited to be able to be evil and let my dark side out....but more importantly, do I have a word limit to my love notes and hate emails? I mean I can't "hi" in less than 250 words.

11-28-2007 12:44 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

OMG TOJ too funny~ trust me you won't have to sign your name to anything. We all know that you are you :)

11-28-2007 01:49 AM
Kamloops Kid

voyadelante Wrote:

So what's the deal with the "rep" rating???  In my user CP, I have four green box comments, but it says my reputation level is an 8.  What does all of this mean????  And how do I award or penalize someone else's rep?  Or is that power reserved for an elite few??

Just curious, I'm not interested in running for prom queen here!! :rolleyes:

Voya... I am sure that you haven't gotten this far in life without already having a reputation.  Just a vibe I am picking up on.:youbet:

I am glad that you don't have your hopes up for Prom queen.  That will probably go to someone in a red dress and a hairy back.:scared:

11-28-2007 02:42 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: