Post Reply  Post Thread 

Help with avatar
runlebec

Group: Registered
Help with avatar

[font=Courier][size=medium][color=red]How do I upload an avatar? I keep getting a message that the upload failed? I know I'm techno challenged, so is there any tips as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

......and we'll all meet back at the local saloon.....
01-01-2008 10:04 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
lvrunner

RE: Help with avatar

Hello runlebec,

Welcome!  Good to see you over here!

Here is the link to fix your avatar.

http://lvm.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=261

Happy New Year

- David

01-01-2008 10:18 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
runlebec

Thanks, I'll try it. Feb. 10th is also the date of the Pt. Mugu trail runs. I'm going to try the 18k.

01-01-2008 10:26 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
runlebec

I must be doing something wrong. In my CP, I click on change avatar. I click on browse, open my 3kb avatar, then ckick change. The message I keep getting is the upload failed. Where am I going wrong???

01-01-2008 10:37 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Hey there lebec! Good to see you here.

Not sure if you fixed the problem or not~ I see an avatar under your name. If you are still having porblems let us know.

01-01-2008 11:50 AM
runlebec

I gave up on the photo avatar for now. Since its high school soccer season here in so cal right now, and I ref, I thought this avatar will do for awhile.

01-03-2008 02:33 PM
CPAK
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:  Help with avatar

runlebec Wrote:

I gave up on the photo avatar for now. Since its high school soccer season here in so cal right now, and I ref, I thought this avatar will do for awhile.

runlebec,

If you still need help on your photo avatar, PM me. You can send me your photo - I'll resize it for you and e-mail it back to you.

CPAK

<------ Franenthon 2011

JUST KEEP RUNNING

01-18-2008 01:50 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: