Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

2008 LVM 21 Club Tech Shirts
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
2008 LVM 21 Club Tech Shirts

From the desk of Pres Angie, with many thanx to Martha:

The following is a summary of what we would offer for our club shirts. Race Ready is the company we will be using. There are both men’s and women’s versions available. The sizing charts are as follows.

The Logo will be the same Club logo that we have now but it will be larger and centered on the front of the shirt. There will be plenty of room to pin your race numbers below it.

Prices are going to vary depending on how many we order. Let’s just say for now that Short Sleeve, Tank and the “Trail” style shirts will run in the $25 range and long sleeves in the $28 range. We won’t have prices nailed down until we figure out how big the order will be. They could be lower or higher than this. We will also have to include for each shirt a shipping charge to mail it to you. That is about $4.50 per shirt. The price of stamps goes up again in May!

We need you to post what type of shirt(s) you would be interested in. Don’t need color right now, just number and type of shirts.

We would do an order this spring and then offer it again in late August. We will NOT have any inventory. You get it now or this fall.  So Please indicate what you would like to get.

02-16-2008 03:55 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
lkc73
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: 2008 LVM 21 Club Tech Shirts

EDITED:

I'd like a trail shirt in L a long sleeve in L. :D (Unless nobody else wants a trail shirt, then I'll get a men's tank)

Lisa

Up next:
Lost Dutchman 10k  2/16/14
OC half 5/4
Long beach half 10/12
Vegas half 11/16

This post was last modified: 02-18-2008 05:40 PM by lkc73.

02-16-2008 04:14 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Thanks Don for puting that up. I'm gald someone knows how to work the system and post things like that :)

Everyone just let us know what style and how many. This isn't the order just a ball park so we can get a price figured out.

I'll probably order a tank, v-neck and long sleeve.

02-16-2008 10:21 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Windex

I would probably order two Mens tees in L and one Mens long sleeve in L

Princess makes sense in the longness of the shirts...and nobody needs mine to ride up lol

My 2008 plan

2/3 Surf City Half  3:30:50
3/29 Laughlin Half  3:26:33

Long Beach Half, Oct 12th.

12/7 LV FULL

This post was last modified: 02-18-2008 06:40 AM by Windex.

02-16-2008 10:28 PM
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

I def want a womens tank in xl (yellow)
and 99% sure I want a v neck in xl (black) i'm slightly concerned about how short it is- no one wants to see my tummy! but i love v necks.

<-----------2006 with my boys!
02-16-2008 11:38 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

I think Martha said that it falls about 2 inches from the natural waist. OK to tuck in (but not into low-rise shorts). I figure I'll get mine a size big so it is a bit longer :)

02-17-2008 12:35 AM
kathyb
Posting Freak Wannabe

I'll definitely take a v-neck and a long sleeve top. Thanks!

02-17-2008 12:42 AM
SLW085
Posting Freak Wannabe

I'll take a medium V neck and a medium long sleeve.

Red Rock Canyon
02-17-2008 01:34 AM
pa. plodder

I will take 2 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve. All XL.

02-17-2008 02:07 AM
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

I think I'd go with one M tank (yellow) and one M longsleeved (black).

I checked into the RR women's v-necks at my running store, and they are just not long enough for me. It seems that the larger sizes increase in width, and only slightly in length. I don't tuck in my shirt, but I still like it longer so it doesn't ride up.

May the course be with you.
02-18-2008 01:11 AM
Pages (4): « First [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: