Post Reply  Post Thread 

Let me state the obvious
The Other Jeff
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
Let me state the obvious

I was looking at the race reports and I could not help but to notice...

While the club may need to have a vote for the best race report, there is no contest for best race report writer. Donald gets more hits on a race report that is not even written yet than we got on many of the completed race reports. Donald's the man!!!!

I am still in favor of starting a fund to send Donald to races just so that we can read his race reports...I'd contribute. It would save a ton on travel and training! There are states that I feel like that I have completed via Donald's race reports...and I have never set foot in the that state!

Long Live Sir Donald of Arizona! Thumbup

02-27-2008 04:26 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
ginger26.2
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Let me state the obvious

Yes, Donald is the report man!  
I think his photos and reports are better than anything on the actual marathon's websites themselves.

And TOJ, your reports aren't too shabby either.  How would we ever know how many mail boxes or port-a-potties line the course if it wasn't for you?

And thank you both.  Somehow I always end up in mentioned in each of your reports when there's a pup on the course!
I've even managed to catch a few myself :)

A fluff ball at Hawaii Kai, Honolulu Marathon

12-23-2009 07:39 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

I agree with TOJ and Martha! Don is great with his reports. And Martha, that puff ball is adorable.

12-23-2009 07:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

It obvious so I don't need to say it

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
12-23-2009 10:19 AM
Washgirl
Posting Freak Wannabe

Where's the like button?

was taking a different cute pic of Ryley but he saw and
attacked...wish it was centered cuz it came out cute!
12-23-2009 12:28 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: