Post Reply  Post Thread 

Midweek Ride Report - November 11
Hillard
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
Midweek Ride Report - November 11

After such a chilly and wet October around here, it sure is nice to have a relatively warm, dry spell - the last few days had been in the 60's and 70's.  Today is only in the 50's, but it's still rather nice.

So, with that said, I got out for a nice rolling ride in the country, down towards the monastery and back.  It seems the county road department has been up and at 'em - several miles of what were rather crappy roads are now freshly paved and very smooth.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/18527774

And for you, Huichi, some clothing info.  With a temp of 53 and winds of about 10 mph, I wore a long sleeve jersey with a thin base layer, bib shorts, leg warmers, and toe covers.  I actually should have worn a thicker base layer or my wind jacket (which is really more like a jersey).

Hillard, aka Mr. Runner Angie

<---  It's spring! Time to get back on my bike!

This post was last modified: 11-12-2009 07:51 AM by Hillard.

11-12-2009 07:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CanadianBeancounter
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: Midweek Ride Report - November 11

I'm envious! Good for you Hill, getting out on a nice day for one of the last rides of the season!

11-12-2009 08:06 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
We're Tri-ing
Posting Freak Wannabe

Glad you got out for the warm temps Hill! I really enjoyed the sun in Florida and the smooth roads! If only I could bring it all back home with me!

Donna

11-12-2009 11:14 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Hillard
Posting Freak Wannabe

I certainly will take whatever I can get ride-wise.  A few years ago, I was able to get out on January 3th when we had very little snow cover and temps in the 40's.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/13973140

Hillard, aka Mr. Runner Angie

<---  It's spring! Time to get back on my bike!
11-12-2009 12:29 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: