Post Reply  Post Thread 

Weekend ride reports - November 21-22
Hillard
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
Weekend ride reports - November 21-22

No snow yet... Wink ...so I'll still get out for a ride.

Today's route - out and back to Epworth.  It's harvest time, so there were more than a few pieces of farm machinery out on the roads, but no worry - there wasn't much other traffic.  I did see a dead deer along the road, too - there's been a number of car-deer collisions around here lately.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/19343068

Hillard, aka Mr. Runner Angie

<---  It's spring! Time to get back on my bike!
11-22-2009 08:40 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

RE: Weekend ride reports - November 21-22

I did a cold 27.5 mile ride. Not sure if I am going to ride outside much as it gets colder. It would be tough to change a flat with frozen hands. I didn't see any dead deer today. I saw a dead racoon, and a dead goose. I think that is the first dead goose I have ever seen lying on the road.

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
11-23-2009 02:06 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Tacdew

RE: Weekend ride reports - November 21-22

Arizona in November is a great place to ride. I never knew.

Saturday - 28 miles from Mesa to Tempe and back. Flat and easy.
Sunday - 22 miles from Mesa to Fountain Hills on a good portion of the Ironman course.
Monday - 28 miles from Mesa to Tempe and back. Picked up another rider half-way to Tempe and he hammered it while we took turns at the front.

11-24-2009 09:59 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: