Post Reply  Post Thread 

CONGTRATS TO THE 2010 LVM 21 BOARD of DIRECTORS
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
CONGTRATS TO THE 2010 LVM 21 BOARD of DIRECTORS

Angie is stuck in Dallas, so I'm going to make this announcement for her that was supposed to be made at the pasta dinner but we were just too busy with other things that it completely slipped our minds.

Here is the official list of board members that you have chosen to represent this club for the 2010 season.

HappyDance2 Thumbup Clapping HappyDance2 Thumbup Clapping

EXECUTIVE

Angie~ President/Mom
Dennis~ Vice President
Lesley~ Secretary/Cheerleader
Donald~ Treasurer/Membership/Merchandise Lead/Laison

AT LARGE

Martha~ Ginger
Shelley~ Chiclet
Richard~ DickieV
Lisa~ lkc73

Congrat's to those that won, tough cookies to those that lost!  

As always, Angie and I look forward to working with all of you throughout the year.  She'll send an email out as usual in a couple of months when she gets around to it.  Hey - give her a break - she's probably still too busy laughing from the post-race party!

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th
12-10-2009 05:22 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Hannah's dad
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: CONGTRATS TO THE 2010 LVM 21 BOARD of DIRECTORS

Congrats to the new board members. Glad to see we have two locals again. Have to say I enjoyed being a board at large member last year as it was not real time consuming. Considered it a privilege to serve in behalf of you all.

That being said Don, Lesley, Angie etc. do a lot behind the scenes that most don't realize and they deserve lots and lots of credit. Thanks for all you do and have done for the club to make it awesome to be a part of!!

12-10-2009 06:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Thanx Jon.  

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th

This post was last modified: 12-10-2009 06:59 AM by Donaldaz.

12-10-2009 06:58 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
lkc73
Posting Freak Wannabe

Very cool!!! Thanks all!

Lisa

Up next:
Lost Dutchman 10k  2/16/14
OC half 5/4
Long beach half 10/12
Vegas half 11/16
12-10-2009 07:16 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Thanks Jon and thanks Don for posting this for me. I did totally space it off at the banquet. I will email the board in January. I have no clue what we'll be up to this year but hopefully some new merchandise and of course the big thing will be to get the next pasta party planned and reserved. Yup we do it right away after the race. The thought of it is crazy. Lookinf forward to 2010.

12-10-2009 10:45 AM
ginger26.2
Posting Freak Wannabe

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I think we've accomplished a lot this year-the Colten fund, new merchandise, marathon get togethers and basically just keeping the club together for 5 years! I hope we can do even more in 2010.

Congrats to new board member, Lisa! You've inspired everyone this year with your determination in training for and finishing your first marathon as well as your amazing efforts with Colten and his family. You brought him into all of our hearts.

And thanks to Angie and Donald, who make all of what we do possible.
Your hard work is appreciated :)!!!

12-22-2009 03:18 AM
Iniquity

Great Pix, Martha!! Congrats to both you and my Wonder Twin for your Board positions. See you at the next run (that would be Potluck, I suppose).
Catnapped the "outside" kitty today; he's not too happy with me, but he is alive and warm. I was going to take him to the vet, but I think he has already been "deballed". Just need a name!
Merry Christmas to all :wav:

12-23-2009 06:19 AM
lkc73
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:  CONGTRATS TO THE 2010 LVM 21 BOARD of DIRECTORS

ginger26.2 Wrote:

Congrats to new board member, Lisa! You've inspired everyone this year with your determination in training for and finishing your first marathon as well as your amazing efforts with Colten and his family. You brought him into all of our hearts.  

Thanks Martha!!

Lisa

Up next:
Lost Dutchman 10k  2/16/14
OC half 5/4
Long beach half 10/12
Vegas half 11/16
12-23-2009 07:28 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: