Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last » Thread Closed  Post Thread 

The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

The LVM21 club 5 year anniversary yearbook is finished! It is 41 pages long and includes pictures from LVM 2005 through 2009. It also has pictures of various get togethers, Alberts great creations, Canada Runs, CKWT, and Santa Runs.  
Until January 13th the prices each are $37.59+tax shipping is free until the 13th as well.

Please go to post #11 (top of page two) for ordering info!

Here is what the cover looks like:

<-----------2006 with my boys!

This post was last modified: 01-07-2010 07:39 AM by SeeChicletRun.

01-06-2010 05:25 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

RE: The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

Can we order directly from Shutterfly, and not have to bother with DOn shipping it to us?

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
01-06-2010 05:27 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

OH! Perhapse you can save on the shipping from Don! (and save Don the work of shipping!) in the check out area the owner can input multiple addresses to have the items sent to. I just put in 'Elvis Presley' and my address so I could check shipping prices. The free shipping is on orders of $40 or more only, so if you are ordering one book your shipping would be $8.99 instead of nada.
I can look into it further and see if it will work, maybe itll save Don some work!

01-06-2010 05:33 AM
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

Hmmm...maybe if we order a few extra individuall photos, to bump the total above $40, we get the free shipping. Might be cheaper than paying the $37.59 pluss shipping from Dons...

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
01-06-2010 05:35 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

I guess the problem is that you can only order from the "owner" account, right? So for everyone else to be able to order directly from Shutterfly, we'd have to make this account accessible to everyone. Example: RJ would log in to this account and place his order. Angie would also log in to this account and place her order.

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th
01-06-2010 05:42 AM
SeeChicletRun
Posting Freak Wannabe

I just tried that and it wont work- when doing the multiple addresses only one will get discounted shipping, no matter what the total for each order would be. So we are looking at  $37.95+tax(depends on your state)+$8.99 shipping to have it shipped directly to the person. That probably would be the easiest way to go about this, either that or one mass order and Don ships everything out.
Or Don, if its a PITA for you to recieve the shipment I dont mind doing the shipping from here.

This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 05:43 AM by SeeChicletRun.

01-06-2010 05:42 AM
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

RE:  The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

SeeChicletRun Wrote:

I just tried that and it wont work- when doing the multiple addresses only one will get discounted shipping, no matter what the total for each order would be. So we are looking at  $37.95+tax(depends on your state)+$8.99 shipping to have it shipped directly to the person. That probably would be the easiest way to go about this, either that or one mass order and Don ships everything out.
Or Don, if its a PITA for you to recieve the shipment I dont mind doing the shipping from here.

What if, instead of placing one order to go to multiple addresses (if I am understanding correctly), place one order for each address. Each order would be the book, plus a handfull of photos to bump the total for $40 to get the free shipping. Would this work?

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
01-06-2010 05:53 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

But I don't want a handfull of photos....they are all in the yearbook.

I also hate to have Shelley and Don have to do shipping to everyone if we do a bulk order.

Shelley is it possible for everyone to order their own from your site and if they want to purchase some random photos to take their purchase to $40 and get the discount they can?

Just trying to make this easy on you and Don. Mailing them out to everyone would really suck.

01-06-2010 07:43 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
kathyb
Posting Freak Wannabe

What's the link for ordering? Thanks!

01-06-2010 08:03 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Ramrod
Posting Freak Wannabe

Just let me know when I can go ahead...

<---- These shirts now available. Not.
01-06-2010 09:50 AM
Pages (6): « First [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: