Pages (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [6] Last » Thread Closed  Post Thread 

The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!
CPAK
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE:  The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

kra-z runner Wrote:

Let me guess, you did not preview the book before you ordered it?

Yes I look through what was posted but I didn't know everything in the book was on line. I'm not an expert at these things.

I guess if I made a mistake it was trusting what people had told me and lead me to believe.

This whole thing could have been avoided with a simple post.

CPAK

PS And for those that didn't read my earlier posts my thoughts on the year book have nothing to do we the hard and excellent work that Shelley put into it. Thanks Shelley!!!

I'm just trying to make the point that something like this doesn't happen in the future.

<------ Franenthon 2011

JUST KEEP RUNNING

01-18-2010 05:49 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

kra-z runner Wrote:

Nope because we didn't tell him too!

Well apparently I am the asshole here for not making it perfectly clear as to what was going to be included on every page of the yearbook. I therefore appologize to everyone who was defrauded and decieved by me and I take personal responsibility for those who can't seem to be responsible for themselves.

01-18-2010 06:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
CPAK
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:   The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

RunnerAngie Wrote:

kra-z runner Wrote:

Nope because we didn't tell him too!

Wrong read above post

RunnerAngie Wrote:

I take personal responsibility for those who can't seem to be responsible for themselves.

Why can't you just take personal responsibility for not advising the board in a simple post. I just don't get it! And you're doing the name calling I'm not!

CPAK

<------ Franenthon 2011

JUST KEEP RUNNING

This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 07:07 AM by CPAK.

01-18-2010 07:02 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

Enough, James. I am totally and completely serious. I didn't say I was wrong because we were NOT wrong. Your interpretation, shared by NO ONE ELSE, mind you, is yours but I have had enough of you trying to make well-intended people feel bad. Enough. Take a hike until you can get over this, because you have gone way too far.

May the course be with you.
01-18-2010 07:11 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
CPAK
Posting Freak Wannabe

Lesley Wrote:

Enough, James. I am totally and completely serious. I didn't say I was wrong because we were NOT wrong. Your interpretation, shared by NO ONE ELSE, mind you, is yours but I have had enough of you trying to make well-intended people feel bad.  Enough. Take a hike until you can get over this, because you have gone way too far.

Les,

Be as serious as you want. I can't express my thoughts here? Why can't we just agree to disagree? And, I'm not trying to make anybody feel bad, if my posts don't have any merit just ignore em - don't try to censure me.

CPAK

<------ Franenthon 2011

JUST KEEP RUNNING

01-18-2010 07:17 AM
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:   The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

CPAK Wrote:

Lesley Wrote:

Enough, James. I am totally and completely serious. I didn't say I was wrong because we were NOT wrong. Your interpretation, shared by NO ONE ELSE, mind you, is yours but I have had enough of you trying to make well-intended people feel bad.  Enough. Take a hike until you can get over this, because you have gone way too far.

Les,

Be as serious as you want. I can't express my thoughts here? Why can't we just agree to disagree? And, I'm not trying to make anybody feel bad, if my posts don't have any merit just ignore em - don't try to censure me.

CPAK

Making people feel bad and perpetually doing so is exactly what you're doing. And I'm not censoring you, I'm asking you to go away until you can treat people with respect.

May the course be with you.
01-18-2010 07:19 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

RE: The Yearbook is done! Ordering time!

Done, locking this mess out. James and I have spoken via PM. You can still look here for the ordering information on the first post of the thread.

Peace out.

01-18-2010 08:45 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Pages (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [6] Last »

Thread Closed  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: