Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

2011 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors
Some call me...Bill
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE:  2011 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Lesley Wrote:

What a fine group! As VP I promise to not shoot anyone accidentally. However, I will stay something goofy and embarrassing without a doubt.
I'm excited for flackets and such. Yay 2011!

LMAO!

01-03-2011 02:53 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ramrod
Posting Freak Wannabe

Slowpole Wrote:

Gee thanks --  I think. Must have been that negative campaign I ran. Who said that doesn't work any more?

My first proposal is to move the club annual meeting/run to Detroit. I then second the idea on jackets, but they must be flack jackets though.
I think this is a wonderful idea.

<---- These shirts now available. Not.
01-03-2011 10:43 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ramrod
Posting Freak Wannabe

Lesley Wrote:

What a fine group! As VP I promise to not shoot anyone accidentally. However, I will stay something goofy and embarrassing without a doubt.
I, for one, have never ACCIDENTALLY shot anyone....

<---- These shirts now available. Not.
01-03-2011 10:44 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Hannah's dad
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE: 2011 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Congrats to our new board and to the officers as well! I'm sure you'll continue the tradition and spirit of the LVM21 very well!

I apologize for being so caught up in my own stuff over the past few weeks that I neglected to even vote. I did however pay my dues at least! lol!

01-04-2011 02:40 AM
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:   2011 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Ramrod Wrote:

Lesley Wrote:

I, for one, have never ACCIDENTALLY shot anyone....

Don't think I didn't carefully consider my wording. :)

May the course be with you.
01-04-2011 09:26 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Confessions

I think you are all drunk. Drunk with power that is. I am most concerned about the father son duo; brings to mind deposed dictators "Papa Doc" and "Baby Doc" Duvalier of Haiti. I am concerned that the lavish retreats and spa treatments and hummers (the trucks, Beavis) for the board will eat up the surplus funds and who will pay? That's right, the taxpayer, I mean the members. I smell an LVM21 tea party coming on.

01-04-2011 12:04 PM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Hey, I love Ursher!

01-04-2011 12:16 PM
kathyb
Posting Freak Wannabe

I have a little crush on Confessions. His/her posts always make smile.

01-04-2011 08:48 PM
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

Confessions Wrote:

I think you are all drunk. Drunk with power that is. I am most concerned about the father son duo; brings to mind deposed dictators "Papa Doc" and "Baby Doc" Duvalier of Haiti. I am concerned that the lavish retreats and spa treatments and hummers (the trucks, Beavis) for the board will eat up the surplus funds and who will pay? That's right, the taxpayer, I mean the members. I smell an LVM21 tea party coming on.  

Hey Don - check if this guy had even paid his dues. He may owe 6 years of dues which we could use to further our interests, uh, I mean the interest of the LVM21 members,

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
01-05-2011 11:16 AM
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

Something tells me Confessions is running low on liquid assets.

May the course be with you.
01-05-2011 11:53 AM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: