Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

LVM 21 Club Board of Directors 2007~ VOTE RESULTS
CLDRunner

Group: Registered
RE: LVM 21 Club Board of Directors 2007~ VOTE RESULTS

Hi guys,

I'm glad to be back with you all again in this new board.

Congratulations to the newly elected!

And THANK YOU to your dedication, your time, your commitment that have provided us with comfort, bonding, reduced anxiety, hopes, pleasure, friendship, sense of community, knowledge and information on so many things from Achilles to sore nipples. You have bonded together the hearts of so many runners from the big dogs and gazelles to the penguins and slugs and snails, that we all have the sense of belonging in the Club that runs on your leadership.

Without your dedication to make this board exists and survives, I wouldn't have one of the most memorable marathon times of sprinting the last stretch with RJ the Karateman.

Kie

01-05-2007 12:27 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

RE:  LVM 21 Club Board of Directors 2007~ VOTE RESULTS

CLDRunner Wrote:

Without your dedication to make this board exists and survives,  I wouldn't have one of the most memorable marathon times of sprinting the last stretch with RJ the Karateman.

Kie, I enjoyed the heck out of that too. I am looking forward to seeing our sprint on the personalized DVD I ordered. I doubt I will ever have as memorable of finish!

I am glad you made it over to the new "temporary" board!

RJ

p.s. Congrats to the new board.

p.p.s. So that's where the "klink" name came from!!! I thought she was a Hogan's Heroes fan or something. Though I thought she might be a little young to remember that show.

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
01-06-2007 01:00 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

RJ~ you should have seen her first Avatar!!!! It was indeed Klnik from Hogan's Hero's :)

Welcome aboard the board Bill!!!

01-06-2007 01:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
gonnafinish

Not only that, even though I knew that picture wasn't the Klink we know, I thought she was a man for a while:P. Until she started talking about a uterus or something like that.:D

A big Congrats to the new Board, may each year get better than the last!!

01-06-2007 03:12 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Shy Flirt
Posting Freak

gonnafinish Wrote:

Not only that, even though I knew that picture wasn't the Klink we know,  I thought she was a man for a while:P.  Until she started talking about a uterus or something like that.:D

Men aren't supposed to talk about uteruses? You just haven't heard us in private! It's all uterus this, and uterus that. :P

Fitness For Sports
My Bikes
Low Fat Diet & Recipes
01-06-2007 04:22 AM
Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Yes! we did all think she was relaly a guy. And the uterus gave it away. It was hilarious when she "came out" as a woman!

01-06-2007 05:04 AM
Speedy Braz

Something I NEVER thought I would hear RJ Say,....

"You just haven't heard us in private! It's all uterus this,
and uterus that."

And SCM...Bill That, IS YOUR, Avatar as far as I'm concerned.

Gonna, how did you modify the Font?

Braz

01-06-2007 09:32 AM
klink

HAHA guys! I kind of remember the uterus thing, but don't remember what I said! Hope the message board comes back soon--I think I will check that out!

RJ--I indeed remember Hogan's Heroes. I'm probably older than you!

I'm excited about being on the board--this is such a great group!

And Bill--I agree--that IS your avatar!!! My most favorite!!!! :P

01-06-2007 10:43 AM
Lite Horse

Congrats to the new board.

BTW what's with this? - "We are sorry but we cannot process your post. The administrator has specified you are only allowed to post once every 60 seconds."?

Being from Chicago I want to be able to post early and often.

01-09-2007 11:58 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Lite Horse Wrote:

BTW what's with this? - "We are sorry but we cannot process your post. The administrator has specified you are only allowed to post once every 60 seconds."?

Ok - changed it to 30 seconds. Of course this means Angie will double her posting pace.

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th
01-09-2007 12:27 PM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: