Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors
Trihumor
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE: 2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

On closer inspection Daniel appears to be holding in an Englehart.....just sayin'.

12-21-2011 11:51 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

Protest - SCM Bill and Trihumor bought their votes. Evidence? Check the avatar where they are caught red handed with the dirty money in their hands.

Congrats to all - it's a fine group!

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
12-21-2011 11:57 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Lesley
Runner Formerly Known as Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:   2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Some call me...Bill Wrote:

Lesley Wrote:

Although now we do have to invest in extra refrigeration systems. Man Deli. Member at Large. Oy.

(That totally worked in my head.)

Cheers to 2012, friends! Thanks for being here!

Don't forget to account for Welcome Salami Mill!

Oh, great. Now the budget is really blown. Err, engleharted?

May the course be with you.
12-22-2011 12:12 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Daniel M
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:  2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

I admit to holding it in and I say that is the kind of resolve and good judgment that the American people want in their elected directors.

Trihumor Wrote:

On closer inspection Daniel appears to be holding in an Englehart.....just sayin'.

<----- Running in Edmonton at -22°C / 7°F
12-22-2011 12:18 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Daniel M
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:  2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Slowpole Wrote:

Protest - SCM Bill and Trihumor bought their votes. Evidence? Check the avatar where they are caught red handed with the dirty money in their hands.

I would like to leap to the defence of these gentlemen and point out that they did not keep that ill-gotten money for long. They used it to directly support some single mothers in Las Vegas. By directly I mean they put the money directly into the g-strings.

<----- Running in Edmonton at -22°C / 7°F
12-22-2011 12:21 AM
Trihumor
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:   2012 LVM 21 Club Board of Directors

Daniel M Wrote:

Slowpole Wrote:

I would like to leap to the defence of these gentlemen and point out that they did not keep that ill-gotten money for long. They used it to directly support some single mothers in Las Vegas. By directly I mean they put the money directly into the g-strings.

She said she was paying her way through college.....I'm a big fan of academia! (Officer, she also said she was 18!)

12-22-2011 12:37 AM
SLW085
Posting Freak Wannabe

Congrats to all! Great group of peeps!

Red Rock Canyon
12-22-2011 02:45 PM
Prince George old guy

Congratulations! I know you will all do your very best to continue to keep the blah, blah blah. Good on you. Make us proud.

"ABILITY IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. MOTIVATION DETERMINES WHAT YOU DO. ATTITUDE DETERMINES HOW WELL YOU DO IT" Lou Holtz
01-03-2012 01:18 PM
lefty_flash

While it has been longer than forever since I've poked my head in this forum, I wanted to wish the LVM21 BoD the best of luck.

<--- My 2005 Finisher Photo
05-13-2012 11:31 AM
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

What channel are the debates for the LVM BOD 2013???????? Might be more interesting than the presidential debates.

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
10-20-2012 01:43 PM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: