Pages (5): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Last »

The "Who's Going" Thread
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE: The "Who's Going" Thread

Hey Don, via Natalie on Girlbook, Tony from Great Britain is running the full.

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
11-20-2012 08:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
pa. plodder

Hello Everyone. It's been a crazy summer/fall of calf strains and heart issues. But after physical therapy and new medicine, I am ready to run the Las Vegas Half. I had a great time last year and am looking forward to seeing everyone from our group who will be coming this year.

11-21-2012 02:07 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author
Slowpole
Posting Freak Wannabe

RE:  The "Who's Going" Thread

pa. plodder Wrote:

Hello Everyone. It's been a crazy summer/fall of calf strains and heart issues.  But after physical therapy and new medicine, I am ready to run the Las Vegas Half.   I had a great time last year and am looking forward to seeing everyone from our group who will be coming this year.  

Fantastic. Glad you are back on the mend. Been a while since we heard from you!

Slowpole events into the future:

Marathons: Mardi Gras 2/24/13, Colorado 5/13/13?, LVM 11/17/13

Tri's:  Leon's World Fastest Tri Olympic 6/2/13?, Beach 2 Battleship Ironman 10/26/13
11-21-2012 11:18 PM
pa. plodder

Thanks Leon. It's good to be back. Logging on to the Message Board brought back some great memories of past years in Las Vegas. I will make a New Year's resolution to check in more often. While I was catching up with posts, I was saddened to read that a few of our members experienced some trying times in their personal lives and I felt bad that I hadn't logged in to give them a message of support. I don't want that to happen again.

I'm looking forward to LVM weekend. There hasn't been one year that I've gone to Las Vegas and haven't had a great time with my running friends before, during, and after the race. It looks like a small group this year, but I'm sure it will be another wonderful experience.

11-23-2012 02:52 AM
central texas runner

Hey John....So glad to see that you'll be there this year. I am not running but I'll be there to cheer you on!! Hugs to you...

11-23-2012 04:15 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Hi John! So good to hear from you! Glad you are on the mend and up to running. I wont be there again, life had been hectic this year and it isnt possible for me to get away. I miss you all dearly and think of all the fun to be had. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

BTW, I love your resolution to check in here more often. I think we all need to make that resution for 2013!!!

11-23-2012 01:18 PM
Prince George old guy

I hope you all have a great Las Vegas experience. WOO-HOO have a ball and keep in touch. I will be thinking about all the fun you will be having while I am down in New Orleans.

"ABILITY IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. MOTIVATION DETERMINES WHAT YOU DO. ATTITUDE DETERMINES HOW WELL YOU DO IT" Lou Holtz
11-30-2012 11:47 AM
pa. plodder

I'm leaving PA early Friday and scheduled to arrive in LV in the morning. Angie, I will miss you this year. Calissa, I will look forward to seeing you this weekend, but it will be lonely on the course without you running with me this year.

11-30-2012 01:34 PM
Hannah's dad
Posting Freak Wannabe

Will miss seeing everyone this year. It has been a fun run of seven years. I guess my running goals have been in flux a bit and decided to spend some travel money on some other things this year and next.

I won't miss running the race so much as I really didn't enjoy it much last year. But I will miss seeing all the LVM21ers.

For those of you who are there and do run the race, I will definitely be interested in your takes on the "new" race course and the logistics. Here's wishing everyone a great race on Sunday!

12-01-2012 12:04 AM
RunnerAngie
Posting SuperFreak

Jon, sounds like the goal is a big sized showing for the 10th anniversary. I know several of us wont run it but it will be great ti see everyone. We'd love to see you guys then! :)

12-01-2012 01:54 AM
Pages (5): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Last »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: