Pages (3): « First « 1 2 [3] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Membership Update Needed
Washgirl
Posting Freak Wannabe

Group: Registered
RE: Membership Update Needed

I wish my info changed. Anyone want to buy a four bedroom two bath house in a drug infested neighborhood. But it does make life more convenient like right now for instance at 2am you could have my neighbor build you a book shelf with that skill saw he is running in the middle of the street....I like all colors and think it is wrong to pick a favorite....

was taking a different cute pic of Ryley but he saw and
attacked...wish it was centered cuz it came out cute!
04-21-2013 07:06 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
CLDRunner

Still at the same address, Don.

05-07-2013 03:09 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Prince George old guy

Well I must send an update as I have moved to Vancouver but same cell# and email addy and same facebook dude. I am an off colour kind of guy so there again no fav! Bet I owe plenty of dues as I may be a year late.

"ABILITY IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. MOTIVATION DETERMINES WHAT YOU DO. ATTITUDE DETERMINES HOW WELL YOU DO IT" Lou Holtz
05-28-2013 09:03 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Prince George old guy

Will be in LV around the April 20th weekend. If I am able to run still I will be looking to do a short run. What is the normal weather for then? I will be meeting a few friends there for a get together so will be spending some time socializing etc but hope to meet up with some of the local LVM members while there.Will be in Spain in November and cruising to Brazil until Dec 16 so will be missing the LV marathon.
Be well my friends.

"ABILITY IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF DOING. MOTIVATION DETERMINES WHAT YOU DO. ATTITUDE DETERMINES HOW WELL YOU DO IT" Lou Holtz
10-04-2013 01:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ottawa

Wink  RE: Membership Update Needed

I got Married so now it's Mr. Ross....

10-05-2013 12:12 AM
Pages (3): « First « 1 2 [3] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: