Post Reply  Post Thread 

Announcements
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
Announcements

Greetings!

I have just a few announcements to make to the group.  I'll try to make this brief.

1. Merchandise

If you have ordered a running singlet and/or "10th Runniversary" shirt from me, please pay me cash/check at the pre-race dinner next week or you can use PayPal.  If you are not attending the dinner, you can send a check or use PayPal.  Payment info at the bottom of this announcement.

There are a few extra singlets and shirts in the club inventory, along with hats and socks. Details of this will be made available later. I'll have what ever is available at the dinner and at the party suite.

2. Pre-race Dinner

If you are attending the dinner, please make sure you bring money (cash/check) to cover what you order plus tax/tip.  We are a large group and there will not be separate checks.  Please don't make me hunt you down as I will be pretty busy dealing with club business and would like to eat at some point.  We can still add more people to the dinner if you would like to attend.

3. Dues

Dues are important to this club.  This is how we are going to fund our 21 year celebration/banquet and for the awards.  Most of you have been doing a good job with paying your dues, but there are some that have become rather delinquent.  Please do what you can to keep your dues current, it's only fair to those that have been paying all these years.  If you are unsure how much you owe - just ask me.

4. LVM weekend Activities

So far we have a few things going on.  If you have a fun idea you'd like people to participate in - please speak up.

a.  Canadian Fun Run.  I think there has been some talk about this.  Saturday morning in front of the MGM.  Check with Bill.

b.  Dinner.  You all know about this already.  Batista's at 5:30pm on Saturday.

c.  High Roller.  I believe Martha is gathering a group together to go on that giant Ferris Wheel after the dinner on Saturday night.

d.  Zip lining.  I'll be heading out after the dinner Saturday night to go on the Slotzilla Zip line on Freemont Street.   Please join me if you can.

e.  Bill's Party Suite.  I believe the party suite is open for business Saturday night after the dinner, and most certainly on Sunday before, during, and after the race.  Please check with Bill about Saturday.

f.  Race.  Oh yeah, there is a race going on.  This will be Sunday afternoon.  And there's a pre-race concert too.

PAYMENT INFO

Checks can be sent to:
LVM 21 Club
11237 E Ramblewood Cir
Mesa, AZ 85212

Or you can PayPal to:
lvm21_sales@donaldaz.com

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th
11-08-2014 07:55 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: