Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Who's Going?
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
Who's Going?

This is where we list all those people that are attending this year.  Whether it is to eat and run, or just eat, or just hang out.

CentralTexasRunner (aka Chips-a-lissa aka Calissa)
Donaldaz (aka Don)
Ginger26.2 (aka Martha)
HUngryJerry
KathyB (aka Kathy) and Frank!
lkc73 (aka Lisa)
MJSull (aka Michael)
Ottawa (aka Ross and Aileen)
Pa. Plodder (aka John)
Prncssrnnr (aka Julie)
Randy (aka Randy)
ShyFlirt (aka RJ aka Rob)
SlowPole (aka Fly'in Eagle aka Leon) and Ann!!
SomeCallMe....Bill (aka Bill)  And Deedee!!
Teri (aka Teri)
TheOtherCardiacKid (aka Donaldaz)
Tofield! (Rob) and AlbertaGirl (Kim)
TriHumor (aka Head Carnie aka Eric)
We're Tri-ing (aka Donna and Shannon)

Maybe

GatorGirl (aka Denise)

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th

This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 03:53 PM by Donaldaz.

09-12-2015 11:02 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ottawa

RE: Who's Going?

Ottawa (Both Ross and Aileen)

09-16-2015 07:31 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
We're Tri-ing
Posting Freak Wannabe

Travel and accommodations booked, we will be there.

This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 04:48 AM by We're Tri-ing.

09-17-2015 04:47 AM
pa. plodder

I have a question. Much has changed since we started this club and the quest for 21 years in a row. A half-marathon has been added. Now a 10k and 5k race. My question is, Can my streak continue if I enter the 5k or 10k? The reason I ask is that I've been dealing with some medical issues that has kept me from running. I resigned myself to the fact that I my LVM streak would be broken, but if the rules change, perhaps I can keep it going. However, I do not want to cheapen the 21-year awards, since a 5k is a lot easier than a half-marathon. What does everyone think?

09-27-2015 03:56 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Some call me...Bill
Posting Freak Wannabe

That's a good question! I think it should count for something. If I recall correctly, we gave credit for just volunteering as keeping the streak alive, even if it wasn't the top tier of all marathons.

09-29-2015 02:46 AM
mjsull

I'm rego'd for the Full Marathon, although I may wind up running the half. Can hardly wait to see everybody!!!

Michael
61 years young and still going strong!
Henderson, NV
10-01-2015 08:08 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Donaldaz
Posting Freak

RE:  Who's Going?

pa. plodder Wrote:

I have a question.  Much has changed since we started this club and the quest for 21 years in a row.  A half-marathon has been added.  Now a 10k and 5k race.  My question is, Can my streak continue if I enter the 5k or 10k?  The reason I ask is that I've been dealing with some medical issues that has kept me from running.  I resigned myself to the fact that I my LVM streak would be broken, but if the rules change, perhaps I can keep it going. However, I do not want to cheapen the 21-year awards, since a 5k is a lot easier than a half-marathon.  What does everyone think?

In my opinion, it counts the same as volunteering and the half. It will keep you in the Legacy streak at your current "silver" level.

Upcoming Races
Las Vegas Full/Half Marathon, Nov 16th
Gilbert Half Marathon, Nov 22nd
Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon, Dec 14th
PF Chang's Marathon, Jan 18th
10-02-2015 04:53 AM
Flyin' Eagle

RE:   Who's Going?

Donaldaz Wrote:

pa. plodder Wrote:

I have a question.  Much has changed since we started this club and the quest for 21 years in a row.  A half-marathon has been added.  Now a 10k and 5k race.  My question is, Can my streak continue if I enter the 5k or 10k?  The reason I ask is that I've been dealing with some medical issues that has kept me from running.  I resigned myself to the fact that I my LVM streak would be broken, but if the rules change, perhaps I can keep it going. However, I do not want to cheapen the 21-year awards, since a 5k is a lot easier than a half-marathon.  What does everyone think?

In my opinion, it counts the same as volunteering and the half.  It will keep you in the Legacy streak at your current "silver" level.

Simple solution - PA Plodder needs to stop for water on the 5k and then hand over a second water to someone else running. Therefore he volunteered at the race.

Marathons:Wineglass 10/1, LVM 11/12
1/2 Marathons: TBD
Other: MI Titanium Half Iron Tri 8/20

< --BOSTON HERE I COME!!!!!!!!
10-09-2015 06:17 AM
Tofield!

Alberta Girl (Kim) and I are both coming and planning to do the half.

10-10-2015 06:15 AM
hungryjerry

I'll be there. Signed up for the full, but probably only doing the half....

10-12-2015 02:08 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: